Thursday, November 10, 2005

Robyn needs some love


I've been in something of a strange mood lately. I've been feeling rather restless and incoherent.

So, rather than risk disturbing you with what nonsensical thoughts I might be having right about now, here's one of those “google search for your name + 'needs' and post the results” things. Some are very true. Some less true. Some, I hope are not true. Can you guess which ones are which?

Robyn
Needs Your Support!

Robyn needs advice

Robyn needs to be taught a lesson - luckily for her it's the kind of dirty tutorial she enjoys [???]

Robyn needs to be sure

Robyn needs a name

Robyn needs to feel What is Above and not be afraid that It is an enemy

Robyn needs to work on tolerance and understanding

Robyn needs help!

Robyn needs more by way of a biography than those brief words

Robyn needs to stay here

Robyn needs to raise £500,000

Robyn needs input

Robyn needs an apology

Robyn needs to coordinate

Robyn needs to get started on the sequel

Robyn needs wisdom

Robyn needs scribes to help at refugee interviews

Robyn needs a band

Robyn needs it spelled out that she's dumped

Robyn needs to make an album

Robyn needs to contend with male teasing

Robyn needs some love

Robyn needs to tear all these words to shreds.


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you Robyn,
- Suyi

Anonymous said...

robyn, he loves u!

Anonymous said...

ino he loves me but i gotta do it lol!

Anonymous said...

im called robyn tooo!

Anonymous said...

Yea i was doing the 'Robyn needs' thing because my mates told me to do it - they were all doing it too lol btw my names Robyn too

Anonymous said...

lol i was doing the same thing and your sight came up. its like really strange. :O)

Anonymous said...

okay...robyn from texas here..hello

Anonymous said...

Hi Robyn. My name is Robyn too, with a "y". My last name is Quinn -obviosuly Im Irish. I noticed that you like to travel a lot. Dont worry, Im not a stalker. LOL. I just am interested in people who have real lives. Im also a Christian and I attend a church over here in PA thats awesome. I typed in that google search thing...Robyn needs....and your website was the first to come up. How weird. Anyways, I was wondering if you would like to chat sometime about anything at all. Im also a full time student majoring in Business.

Anonymous said...

hey, wow this is like a Robyn meeting place. I did the 'robyn needs' on google and got ur site! haha

anyway, peace

x

imjacobsmom said...

I "googled Robyn needs" and here I am. I am a Robyn, too. So I am a member of the club, too.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I guess I'm part of the club, too. I'm also a Robyn and from Ohio. After reading your 'needs' I've come to the conclusion that we have a lot in common. Keep writin' girl!

Anonymous said...

robyn needs from HAWAII :)