Monday, March 06, 2006

craziness




I haven't forgotten you... honestly, I do still love you, dear blog. Life, however, has of late been very demanding of my time. My mind has been scattered in every direction, all the different facets of life coming to a head at seemingly the same time.

Next week, my coming salvation, will be spring break. This is the first break from school that I have looked forward to, throughout all of college so far. I will have time to write then. Promise.

(This picture is of my reflection in a mirrored stegosaurus. As I snapped it, a security guard approached and asked us to stop taking pictures of downtown Pittsburgh, as it was a risk to national security. More on that next time.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're such the terrorist. Pray, tell us of your dastardly plots, that we may be drawn wittingly into your Echelon-eyed strategems. Preach to us from your spring-broken hideaway, to curb the funda*mental*ist slide this God-forsaken (funnily enough!) country is not erstwhile encumbered by, but newly.

Oh, that the day is long!
--