Tuesday, December 06, 2005

things that are making me happy these days



my leather journal

long conversations about religion, philosophy, relationships, etc...

super cool roommate

choir concert this past weekend (Go Team Alto!)

going out for mexican food after said choir concert with fun people

super cool boyfriend who brought me a beautiful flower at said choir concert

hot showers on cold nights

scarves (the only thing I look forward to about winter besides the first week of snow)

ray lamontagne

queen sized bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

piano lessons

crying in the arms of somebody who understands

personal freedom

making a christmas list

seeing little kids in heavy coats that make their arms stick straight out at their sides

spanakopita

having my morning coffee and croissant in the atrium every morning

finally getting my lowest grade on a music theory test: B-

feeling absolutely surrounded by awesome people, every day.


No comments: